1. First 1/2 hour, learn about how our ancestors prepared, planted, and harvested corn presented by Larverne Swenson.
2. Next 1/2 hour pick and shell your own Popcorn and pick your own colored Indian Corn.
3. Second 1 hour: Solve the maze as you find 15 mail boxes and get answers to 3 quizzes 915 questions each) about chickens, turkeys, and NE Iowa.
4. After the maze: 1/2 hour solving 5 mini mazes.
5. Close with 1 hour around the fire ring enjoying S'mores, Hot dogs, etc. (We provide the fire ring, wood, roasting sticks. You provide you and your groups food and drinks.)
Come around 3:30 - 4 PM after school and leave before dark 7:30 PM or so.
Cost: $5.00 per person
Text or call: 563-419-1133